www.facebook.com – Obviously : ) This is my favorite and, perhaps, most frequently visited site. It keeps me connected and thoroughly entertained. As a marketer, Facebook is a great way to get the word out about our company and to get feedback.
www.anthropologie.com – This is the website for my favorite store. Not only is it a great store to shop, it’s a great website to shop. The navigation is easy to follow and they have a lot of fun features that make the site more interactive and interesting to visit.
www.opentable.com – If you’re not familiar with Open Table, it’s a great site to use to check restaurant availability and make reservations. It’s also a good place to start if you don’t know where you want to eat as it provides restaurant listings for different cuisine types by location and price point.
www.kayak.com – Kayak is a fantastic travel search site that will help you get the best deals on flights, hotels, car rentals, and other vacation packages. It’s super easy to use, and allows you filter your search to get exactly the results you’re looking for.
www.dcist.com – This blog is where to start to find anything you need to know about DC. From crime to culture, food to festivals, they cover it all. Like it, tweet it, tag it. It’s the talk of the town!
“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last you create what you will.”
About Me
- Rosie
- Washington, DC
- Hi! My name is Rosie. I graduated from American University in 2008 with my bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, and French. I currently work full time as marketing director for a custom bedding and furniture store called "Make Your Own Bedroom" (aka: MYOB), opening in Towson this winter. I'm hoping to attend the Corcoran College of Art + Design next fall as a graduate student in interior design, which is why I am taking this course! I love what I do, but I can't wait to get into the interior design industry - it is my dream!
No comments:
Post a Comment