I can’t believe it, but it’s true. Fall 2010 has come to an end. Many thanks to our professor, Nicole, for her help and feedback this semester, and to my classmates for their kind comments. I feel like I learned a lot in this class, although I think I may have gotten a bit more out of it had we met in person each week. It was, at times, challenging to go beyond the tutorials and learn more than what was expected when it came to the design software programs. All the same, I’m much better off than I was in September : )
Before signing off for good, I thought I’d leave everyone with one final design-related link. While this class may have been painful for some, check this link out and consider how much worse it could have been and thank your lucky stars for computers, the Internet, and Adobe, God of Graphic Design.
That’s all, folks. The show is over…
Happy holidays!!!
“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last you create what you will.”
About Me
- Rosie
- Washington, DC
- Hi! My name is Rosie. I graduated from American University in 2008 with my bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, and French. I currently work full time as marketing director for a custom bedding and furniture store called "Make Your Own Bedroom" (aka: MYOB), opening in Towson this winter. I'm hoping to attend the Corcoran College of Art + Design next fall as a graduate student in interior design, which is why I am taking this course! I love what I do, but I can't wait to get into the interior design industry - it is my dream!
No comments:
Post a Comment