Here are a few graphic designers that I really like. Hope you enjoy, too : ) Feel free to add your own favorites to the list!
Milton Glaser
www.miltonglaser.com
2010 National Medal of Arts award recipient, Milton Glaser is a widely known graphic designer, most famous for his I <3 NY logo. His logos, posters, and book and album covers are fantastic!
Larissa Meek
http://larissameek.com
This designer does it all – illustrations, paintings, sculptures, graphic design, typography, website design, and blogging. Check out two of my favorite things in her portfolio – her Sweets + Candy design and her Earth Day typography.
Leighton Hubbel
http://leightonhubbell.com/
This award-winning designer has a knack for interesting logo design. There’s something about his use of bright colors and simple shapes that makes his work stand out.
Amy Stewart
http://stewartdesign.com/
Web and interactive design, illustrations, and logos are Amy Stewart’s specialty—and I think they’re truly special. Check out her design for the Cindi’s NY Delicatessen.
Stephanie Malone
www.smalonedesign.com
This designer has a cute, girly style that I really enjoy : ) Probably not for everyone, but I am a fan!
“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last you create what you will.”
About Me
- Rosie
- Washington, DC
- Hi! My name is Rosie. I graduated from American University in 2008 with my bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, and French. I currently work full time as marketing director for a custom bedding and furniture store called "Make Your Own Bedroom" (aka: MYOB), opening in Towson this winter. I'm hoping to attend the Corcoran College of Art + Design next fall as a graduate student in interior design, which is why I am taking this course! I love what I do, but I can't wait to get into the interior design industry - it is my dream!
No comments:
Post a Comment