Two weeks ago, my company – a start-up, custom bedding and furniture store called "Make Your Own Bedroom" or "MYOB" – had its first photo shoot. We needed photos of our products for a commercial that ABC2 News was to put together for us as a part of a sponsorship for the season premiere episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. During the shoot days, I worked closely with our photographer, Whitney, to ensure that we got all the right shots and angles, and used the best lighting possible. Once we moved on to editing, I gave Whitney suggestions on various photos that I thought could be improved with a little “PhotoShopping”. Here are some of the touched up images.
The people at ABC took these images and created our commercial. As marketing director, I got to help with font and music selections, and messaging/content development. Since we were under a tight deadline, there wasn’t a ton of time for multiple rounds of editing, but all in all, I think I’m happy with the final product. Take a look and let me know what you think!
For more information on my company and to see more photos from our shoot, visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/makeyourownbedroom
“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last you create what you will.”
About Me
- Rosie
- Washington, DC
- Hi! My name is Rosie. I graduated from American University in 2008 with my bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, and French. I currently work full time as marketing director for a custom bedding and furniture store called "Make Your Own Bedroom" (aka: MYOB), opening in Towson this winter. I'm hoping to attend the Corcoran College of Art + Design next fall as a graduate student in interior design, which is why I am taking this course! I love what I do, but I can't wait to get into the interior design industry - it is my dream!






No comments:
Post a Comment